AIM Encryption?

Alexander Skwar ASkwar@host.homelinux.org
Wed Apr 3 21:10:02 2002

=BBCase, Cory=AB sagte am 2002-03-26 um 11:23:54 -0500 :
> Alternatively, is there another product available that would offer the bu=
ddy
> list & chat features of AIM, in a secure message transport?  We're less
> interested in the ftp, chat room, and other AIM features.  It's the IM
> portion that is of most interest to us.

Jabber allows you to connect to it thru a SSL connection.  And further,
you can easily install your own Jabber server in your intranet.  See
www.jabber.org for more details.

In case you wonder, jabber is an OpenSource IM system.  If you want to,
you can also have it connect to AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo and thus chat to
users of these systems from your Jabber client.

Alexander Skwar
--=20
How to quote:	http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:	http://www.iso-top.de      |     Jabber: askwar@charente.de
   iso-top.de - Die g=FCnstige Art an Linux Distributionen zu kommen
                       Uptime: 2 hours 26 minutes