Strange behaviour with --list-keys

Norbert Preining preining@logic.at
Sun May 6 19:13:02 2001

Hi there!

Why is there such a big difference between=20
	gpg --list-keys --with-colons
and
	gpg --list-keys

I have a keyring with a lot of RSA keys and get the following
timings:
$ time ./gpg --list-keys --with-colons
[...]

real    0m48.126s
user    0m6.610s
sys     0m41.360s

$ time ./gpg --list-keys
[...]

real    0m0.498s
user    0m0.360s
sys     0m0.030s

$ ./gpg --version
gpg (GnuPG) 1.0.5
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for details.

Home: ~/.gnupg
Unterst=FCtzte Verfahren:
Cipher: IDEA, 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, RIJNDAEL, RIJNDAEL192, RIJNDAEL256, =
TWOFISH
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA, ELG

Please send answers Cc: to me, since I am not subscribed to the list!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best wishes

Norbert
--=20
ciao
norb

| Norbert Preining http://www.logic.at/people/preining |
| University of Technology Vienna, Austria preining@logic.at |
| DSA: 0x09C5B094 (RSA: 0xCF1FA165) mail subject: get [DSA|RSA]-key |