GnuPG command line w32

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Fri May 4 18:08:03 2001

Rich wrote:

> I'm curious why you decided to port and add a Skipjack module to
> GnuPG? :-)
The module already existed, it's on ftp.gnupg.org in a directory called do_not_use (or something like that). I ported it to win32 basically because I first tried to run gpg on my work with a homedir from a backup CD, which contained an options file that loaded it, and gpg crashed when it could not find a module in the options file. As has been said before here, it should not be used for serious encryption because the algorithm is flawed.
Done in a separate mail. -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html