Help with compiling GnuPG 1.0.5 on Solaris 7

Andrew McDonald andrew@mcdonald.org.uk
Tue May 1 23:39:02 2001

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 04:10:12PM -0500, Brian Clark wrote:

> I am new to GnuPG and am trying to compile it on my Solaris 7 box
> without much success.
[snip]

[snip] It can't find 'ar'. This is needed to manipulate archives such as the .a files used by libraries. Presumably you need to locate and install it. Andrew -- Andrew McDonald E-mail: andrew@mcdonald.org.uk http://www.mcdonald.org.uk/andrew/