Thoughts on having one key on two different computers

Bryan Walton bryan@bryansweb.com
Wed Mar 14 01:51:08 2001

I have an IMAP account in which I sometimes use Mutt on my own computer and
I sometimes use Mutt on another computer at the place where I work.  Just
curious, I have the same account name on both computers and the same email
addrss.  Is there a way for me to transport my private key to the second
computer (for when I am using that computer)?  Is that possible?  Would it
be advised that I not do that?  I would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks,
Bryan Walton

--
Bryan K. Walton                        Network Operations Center Analyst
Berbee...putting the E in business	          http://www.berbee.com/