Batch mode and PassPhrase problems

Brian Powers bpowers@Transettlements.com
Thu Jul 26 14:55:01 2001

Hello,

I have downloaded the GNUPG version for WIndows NT and I need to be able to
run it in a batch mode in a production environment where no prompts are
popped up.  I see that there is a batch command but it doesn't seem to work:

 <<...>>

I saw the other comment about using the passphrase-fd n command and I have
not had any luck with it either.  I was basically trying to find some
documentation that explained how to install and run these commands.  I found
some documentation but it would start talking about Linux commands and ways
of doing things.

If you could assist in helping me I would be greatly appreciated.

Brian Powers
Database Administrator

TranSettlements Network Services
1745 Phoenix Blvd.