How to use "--print-md *"

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed Jul 18 13:58:01 2001

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:19:09 +0800, ChingChe Chen said:

> It seems only work on third method.
> BTW, I'm curious for first method, that return `\doc', how come? Is that by
> GPG default?
Sorry, I have probably overlooked that you are running gpg under Windows. There the shell does not do the expanding but the program has to do that. IIRC, the startup code under Windows does some backslash escaping and this does interfere with the \* sequence. Anyway, --print-mds does the job and frankly I was not anymore aware of the --print-md * feature. -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus