effects and incompatibilities between GPG1.0.6 and PGP CKT 06

Len Sassaman rabbi@quickie.net
Tue Jul 10 23:40:01 2001

On 7 Jul 2001, Werner Koch wrote:

> I really wonder what is wrong. I did extensive testing with Hal and
> Len (of NAI) when we implemented Twofish and the MDC packet. We
> sorted some problems out and never had any problems any later. We did
> this before we published any version (PGP or GnuPG). So I wonder
> what's going wrong.
Imad's messing things up again, probably. If you use CKT, you accept the fact that there are going to be incompatibilities. Werner, I wouldn't waste your time on this. __ Len Sassaman Security Architect | Technology Consultant | "Let be be finale of seem." | http://sion.quickie.net | --Wallace Stevens