effects and incompatibilities between GPG1.0.6 and PGP CKT 06

pplf pplf01@yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 18:46:01 2001

> I'm surprised by that because the CKT builds of PGP
> have been around to my knowledge since PGP 5=2Ex and
> Imad is both well respected and well known in
> Windows circles=2E
The CKT versions have been created to allow big keys (RSA 16k bits) and some others customisations=2E For info, PRZ has asked PGP users to not use these CKT versions for compatibility reasons=2E I am not sure that the CKT versions are considered as "respected versions" by all the GnuPG / PGP users=2E=2E=2E See the PRZ message here : http://www=2Egeocities=2Ecom/SiliconValley/Bay/9648/prz310798=2Etxt pplf --=20 pplf - French OpenPGP Homepage "OpenPGP en fran=E7ais" http://www=2Egeocities=2Ecom/openpgp/