RSA keys in GPG1.06?

Dr. Evil drevil@sidereal.kz
Sat Aug 11 12:16:02 2001

Hi,

I've been using GPG for a long time (since version 0.93 I think), and
it's great, but there's one feature which I've been waiting for: RSA
keys.  The current version (starting with 1.03) handles RSA just fine,
but it can't generate new RSA key pairs.  Any idea when GPG will be
able to generate new RSA keys, or can I create an RSA key pair with
some other program (like PGP) and then use it with GPG?  I'm running
this on Linux or OpenBSD, if it matters.

I have noticed that RSA encryption is much faster than DSA encryption,
and the output is also more compact.

Thanks