Question regarding clearsigning emails automatically

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:24:10 +0100

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, David Champion wrote:

> Having the signatures come up, and my mailer and OpenPGP client freeze
> while I wait to download a signature that might and might not be on the
And on a slow box (mine) it even freezes during signature verification. It would be much better if Mutt has an option to check signatures on demand and not every time you open that message. Werner -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org