Untrusted Key?

daniel ezra@retemail.es
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 01:58:40 +0100

--pf9I7BMVVzbSWLtt

Hello

I am new on this list and I would like to introduce myself.

I am Daniel Ferradal from Spain, male, 23,  and that's all the introduction=
, lets get to the point, shall we? :)

I am new with gpg (I started yesterday) and I got to use it with mutt, I ha=
ve my pair of
keys generated (pubring.gpg and secring.gpg) and I think I havent had
any trouble.=20

My only problem is, that when testing I send mails with mutt to myself in
the GPG output I get among other things this:

gpg: WARNING: Using untrusted key!

Why is it saying this? I have already made a gpg --edit-key and made
the trust thing setting the trust level to full (option 4) though when
I hit Save I get a "Key not changed so no update needed."

Hope I am not bugging to much for the first question :)

Regards
--=20

                       Daniel Ferradal
                       ezra@retemail.es