GnuPG e.V. is looking for members

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Sep 14 17:20:50 CEST 2017

Am Dienstag, 5. September 2017 10:05:16 schrieb Werner Koch:
> If you contributed to GnuPG, be it code, documentation, user education,
> or whatever you think it makes you a contributor, please feel invited to
> apply for membership by sending mail to board at gnupg.org.

Today I've applied for membership. Werner asked me to help out.
My company offers services around GnuPG, so there is a potential conflict of
interest. However it may be necessary now to help the verein to ensure
a stable future of GnuPG as Free Software.

> We do not need a snail address, but it would be good if you at least
> tell us the city you are living and a permanent mail address.  We expect
> an OpenPGP encrypted mail and some words on the kind of your activity.

This probably is a test to do something like
   gpg2 --locate-keys board at gnupg.org
(WKD? :))

The webpage seems to be https://gnupg.org/verein/

Best Regards,