Best way to import a public key from libgcrypt to gpgme?

Andrey Mozharovskiy amzh at hushmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:01:12 CET 2017

Hello,
We 're using libgcrypt to generate a key pair, and to encrypt/decrypt
data. However, we also need to upload our public keys to server, and
because of that public key must be Ascii armored.
Since libgcrypt doesn't have any functionality to do that, we decided
on using gpgme for the Ascii Armor part.
Could someone please describe the best way to import a public key from
libgcrypt to gpgme? Should that involve gpgme_op_import (gpgme_ctx_t
ctx, gpgme_data_t keydata) ?
Regards.