Clean whitespace errors in gnupg repos

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Nov 2 20:35:25 CET 2016

On Wed,  2 Nov 2016 19:46, aheinecke at intevation.de said:

> Yes! Please! I know it makes history / blame a bit harder but not really a
> problem. In KDE we had coding style changes that changed nearly every

I consider this a real annoyance and thus a global chnage is not a good
idea.  Some years ago I re-indented _most_ files and I do want another
bulk change again.

If you encounter trailing white spaces when doing a fix for a file,
please postpone the fix until you have trimmed and commited those white
spaces.

> I find it very annoying in GpgOL (tons of whitespace errors) that this was

SVN legacy.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner