AW: AW: Web Key Service server lookup

Jürgen Schäpker Juergen.Schaepker at giepa.de
Tue Nov 1 16:47:57 CET 2016

Hi,

> So this is a webserver that serves the exact same for any request for the site
>at http://for.com/ and the site at http://bar.com/ and this is not an explicit
>decision by the admin but a consequence of limitations of the setup? Sounds
>esoteric enough to ignore to me.

In my experience this is not uncommon. It could be as trivial as a company using domains company.com, company.ca and company.de where email addresses might or might not be aliases between .com, .ca and .de.  robert.smith at company.com might or might not be the same person as robert.smith at company.ca.

Best regards,
JS