python bindings for gpgme

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jun 28 17:41:59 CEST 2016

Hi Justus,

talking to Werner last week I felt a potential missunderstanding.
To clarify:

Am Montag, 6. Juni 2016 17:20:47 schrieb Justus Winter:
> So until someone here actually provides a
> constructive critique of the current pyme API, I'm going to sand-off
> the edges that would annoy me the most.

Your and Ben's efforts towards better and official python support
for gpgme are highly appreciated by me!

My remarks in the last month aimed towards supporting you
in this work. In my personal experience good technical decisions
come out of pondering alternatives. I was trying to show my respect
towards you by asking questions that I would have liked to be asked.
If this felt unconstructive to you, I appologize.

Please go ahead to have an official python-gpgme soon.

Best Regards,
Bernhard

--
www.intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3