keyring search regression in master

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Nov 13 09:54:11 CET 2015

On Fri, 13 Nov 2015 05:47, gniibe at fsij.org said:

> It is not reproducible here.  Reading the code, I can't find error
> return path from keybox_search (if we assume the condition keybox data

Sorry. I just checked and I was in error that I used a keybox:

  $ kbxutil .gnupg/pubring.kbx | head | grep 'Flags:.*openpgp'

shows that pubring.kbx is not used for OpenPGP.

Anyway, the problem still exists with the keyring.  I checked the
keyring with gpg1 and it has only one copy of 1E42B367.

This is a blocker for 2.1.10 and given that this is a fix for a 6 year
old "wish" I consider to either revert the two commits, disable the
code, or leave it in master and not include it in 2.1.10.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner