Makefile change to fix my location compilation issue

Colin Davis e1ven at e1ven.com
Mon May 26 02:29:36 CEST 2014

Good Morning,

I've been running into some difficulty in compiling git-master of gnupg
using OSX 10.9.3.

I encountered various undefined symbols several times - I was able to work
around them by editing the Makefile, and I've attached my changes here.

I'm quite sure there's a better way to do this, but I thought I'd share my
changes in case anyone else ran into the same problems.

-CPD