po: Update Japanese (ja) Translation

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Aug 7 15:43:07 CEST 2014

On Thu,  7 Aug 2014 03:18, gniibe at fsij.org said:
> Hello,
>
> I'm going to update gnupg/po/ja.po of master (and 2.0.x).
>
> Please let me know about commit message and ChangeLog Entry, if it's
> better to be ChangeLog Entry or not.
>
> Yesterday, when I committed for libgpg-error, I followed the last
> update of other translation, where commit msg was: Update pl.po
> (to be ChangeLog Entry).

Unless it is a small typo fix I would use just the subject line like in

po: Update the German (de) translation

without a "* po/de.po: Update".  If you fix a format string error or
similar a regular ChangeLog entry would be goodm though.  After all the
ChangeLog shall help to quickly see what changed and whether this is
relevant for other parts of the code or if it fixes a bug.  ChangeLog
entries shall all be brief, longer explanations after the "--".

BTW, use

GnuPG-bug-id: NNNN

or/and

Debian-bug-id: NNNN

after a "--" line to connect it to the BTS.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner