automatic builds on jenkins

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sun Dec 15 12:56:20 CET 2013

On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 20:18, hans at guardianproject.info said:

> That also includes Gnu Privacy Guard for Android.  I would be happy to set up
> a couple GnuPG of jobs that build the entire GnuPG suite from the head of
> master in git for Debian and Android.  It would then email the committers when

No need to to that for Debian.  I am using Debian myself. ;-) There is
also a NixOS build server running.  For Android this should be quite
useful.

> It will check hourly for new commits, but I'm happy to give remote access to
> trigger builds and get info about them.

Daily or 12 hour intervals should be enough.  There is no guarantee
that a git commit builds on all platforms everytime.  A remote trigger
would actually be really nice.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner