Shall we do a 1.4.12 ?

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Fri Jan 6 16:50:09 CET 2012

On Jan 6, 2012, at 8:22 AM, Werner Koch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the last 1.4 release is more than a year old (2010-10-08).  The repo has
> collected a few minor bug fixes and small enhancements.  Shall I do a
> new release next week?

I'm very much in favor of doing a new 1.4.x.  One thought - perhaps to wait a day or two until the question about allowing spaces in fingerprints (for -r and the like) is resolved.  It would be nice if 1.4.x and 2.x could both accept fingerprints in the same way so that advice and howtos given for one version are applicable to both.

David