Get Key from OpenPGP-Card in Java for en-/decrytion

riseX moerv at gmx.de
Wed Oct 18 13:15:57 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm new in working with GnuPG and i've wrote a program in Java which encrypt
and decrypt files. But only with public and private Keys which are still on
my computer. Now i want that at every en- and decryption the program take
the keys from the Card in the Card-Reader.
The CardReader and the access to the card are still working.

Should I save the public or the private key on the card? ... However I'm new
in working with that and I hope you can help me

Sorry because of my bad english.

bye
riseX