DER encoded certificate parser

Tarun Upadhyay tarun at ebprovider.com
Mon Aug 21 08:10:21 CEST 2000

Hi,

As part of GNU TLS project, I have just written a parser to parse a DER
encoded certificate.
This is a very, very alpha version but I am posting it as I thought it might
be a little useful for people on this list and I will find a few testers !!
The source code and a linux x86 executable is available at
http://www.ebrprovider.com/people/tarun/projects/GNUTLS

Questions, suggestions, criticisms are welcome.

I will appriciate any pointers to existing gnu copyleft parsers for this or
other formats in which public-key certificates are commonly encoded. (e.g
PEM, PKCS7)

With Warm Regards
Tarun Upadhyay
http://ebprovider.com/people/tarun