[PGP-USERS] PGP and mainframes

Robert Guerra rguerra at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 09:43:33 CEST 2000

>Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:37:52 +0200
>From: FALISSARD Thierry <th.falissard at etic.fr>
>Subject: [PGP-USERS] PGP and mainframes
>To: "'pgp-users at cryptorights.org'" <pgp-users at cryptorights.org>

>At 9:37 AM +0200 2000/4/28, FALISSARD Thierry wrote:

>Hello,

>It is some time I am lurking in this newsgroup.
>I have developed an encryption product for IBM mainframes
>(OS/390 systems, ex-MVS).
>I was wondering whether PGP users on PC (or on other
>platforms) should find it interesting to have some kind of interoperability
>between PGP and a mainframe encryption product (mine)...
>This would enables them to receive from the mainframe
>encrypted files that they would decrypt using PGP.
>Just thinking (and catering to clients' needs)...

>http://os390-mvs.hypermart.net

Hi:

apart from pgp, you might also want to take a look to gnupg
(www.gnupg.org). Apart from this list, there is also the gnupg
development list to which i'm cc'ing this message.

If you want it to be intraoperable, then make sure you follow the openpgp specs
(should be listed at the pgp & gnupg site).

--

Robert Guerra <rguerra at yahoo.com>, Fax: +1(303) 484-0302
WWW Page <http://www.geocities.com/rguerra>