GPG and RSA/PGP

Janusz A. Urbanowicz alex at bofh.torun.pl
Sun Jun 20 20:17:22 CEST 1999

Is there a way to make GPG automatically assign cipher type to given pubkey
type ? I mean situation that when I'm encrypting for users of PGP 2/5 - RSA
key it will automatically choose IDEA as a cipher ?

What are OpenPGP requirements for a situation that I want to encrypt one
message for recipients using PGP2 (is it possible to use GPG to make PGP2
readable messages ? I failed.) (RSA/IDEA), PGP5 (D-H/CAST) and GPG
(ElG/Blowfish). Is/Will GPG be able to deal with such situation ?

Alex
--
   *   | Janusz A. "Alex" Urbanowicz,           \  Home: <alex at bofh.torun.pl>
 --+~| | http://eris.phys.uni.torun.pl/~alex/     \  Work: <alex at bofh.net.pl>