RSA replacement by Irish girl

Matthias Urlichs smurf at noris.de
Thu Jan 14 23:51:19 CET 1999

Hi,

Ron Echeverri:
> How soon till we see this in GPG?  :-)

Is there an URL for her idea, or (better :-) her code?

NB: speaking of GPG additions, has somebody written IDEA and/or RSA modules
for it? (Yes I do know it's heretical and all, but I really do want to use
GPG to verify Netnews cancel messages, and they're sent with oldstyle PGP
signatures...)

--
Matthias Urlichs  |  noris network GmbH   |   smurf at noris.de  |  ICQ: 20193661
The quote was selected randomly. Really.    |      http://www.noris.de/~smurf/