UI

Caskey L. Dickson caskey at technocage.com
Fri Nov 6 23:03:14 CET 1998

On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, Kirk Fort wrote:

> > The problem with the current behavior is that it is neither documented
> > nor obvious.  *What* does this filter do?
>
> The filter decrypts files, I believe.  To you can put 'gpg < cryptfile'
> and it will decrypt for you.  IMO, I think this is good unix behavior.

If you don't mind, I'd like to recommend that when discovering new
programs the first thing you do ought not be `$ command`; rather it
should be `$ man command`.  Life is far easier that way and someone did go
to all the hard work of making that page for you to read.

C=)

    Heuer's Law: Any feature is a bug unless it can be turned off.
Caskey <caskey*technocage.com>       ///                pager.818.698.2306
TechnoCage Inc.                     ///|               gpg: aiiieeeeeee!!!