Digital signatures, library available?

lilo lilo at linpeople.org
Sat Jan 31 12:21:42 CET 1998

Hi All,

I'm looking for a library I can use in order to do digital signatures within
a daemon I'm writing.  Is g10 arranged in such a way as to make it a
candidate for me?  What algorithms are you presently using for digital
signatures, and is that code fairly solid at this point?

It seems to me that if you can arrange much of the code into a library
that's LGPL'ed, it would be a real service to those of us who would like to
incorporate the work you've done into software.  I'm planning on GPL'ing the
program, though, so there won't be a big problem for me either way.  But let
me know what you think.

lilo