LibGcrypt verify Help required

Presanna Raman presannar at ami.com
Wed Feb 20 03:50:59 CET 2008

Hi,
	I am developing an App that needs to verify the signature of a file signed by gpg. I am unable to use gpg in the EFI environment. I have converted the public key, signature from the armored format to the s-expression by extracting the MPI values and building the sexpression from them. The problem is that I am unable to verify the data.
	I am able to build the public key and signature s-expression without any problems.  The statement I use is for public key and signature is
			rc = gcry_sexp_create(&pkey, buffer, inputFileLength, 1, free); (replace pkey with sign for signature.) the buffer contains the
I am using the following statement to build the sexpression of the data
			rc = gcry_sexp_build(&data, NULL, "(data (flags raw no-blinding) (value %s))", buffer);
where the data is provided as the buffer. Can someone help as to where I am going wrong? Is the syntax correct for converting data into sexpression?

Pl. Help.

With Regards,

Presanna Raman.