LibGCrypt Examples

Timo Schulz twoaday@freakmail.de
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:55:57 +0200

On Wed Apr 17 2002; 22:39, Rüdiger Sonderfeld wrote:

Hi,

I'm not the author but maybe I can also help you.

> operation is not possible without initialized secure memory
> (you may have used the wrong program for this task)

You need to initialize the secret memory first:

        gcry_control( GCRYCTL_INIT_SECMEM, 16384, 0 );

with this you drop the privilegs/terminate the secure pool:

        gcry_control( GCRYCTL_DROP_PRIVS );
        gcry_control( GCRYCTL_TERM_SECMEM );

> Can you give me some examples how to use the LibGCrypt please?

Did you check the src/testapi.c, tests/*.c?

        Timo