[gnutls-devel] gnutls for android

Tatar, Matthew B. Matthew.Tatar at jhuapl.edu
Tue Jul 16 22:46:00 CEST 2013

I've been trying to work with the cerberos framework and it seems that the gnutls recipe for android reports that it is not supported on RedHat 6.4 or am I misunderstanding the error.

./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/cross-android.cbc bootstrap
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./cerbero-uninstalled", line 8, in <module>
    from cerbero.main import main
  File "./cerbero/main.py", line 34, in <module>
    from cerbero import config, commands
  File "./cerbero/config.py", line 25, in <module>
    from cerbero.utils import _, system_info, validate_packager, to_unixpath,\
  File "./cerbero/utils/shell.py", line 40, in <module>
    PLATFORM = system_info()[0]
  File "./cerbero/utils/__init__.py", line 173, in system_info
    raise FatalError("Distribution '%s' not supported" % str(d))
cerbero.errors.FatalError: Fatal Error: Distribution '('Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation', '6.4', 'Santiago')' not supported