[gnutls-devel] Patch for GnuTLS 2.10.2 - The DCO

von Klinski, Alexander (Bardenheuer) Alexander.von-Klinski at bardenheuer.de
Wed Jul 10 16:28:08 CEST 2013

Dear all,

On behalf of our client Bundesdruckerei GmbH and in the name of my colleague who did the job I would like to contribute a modification of the GnuTLS 2.10.2 where we added a RSA-PSK key exchange.

Developer's Certificate of Origin 1.1

By making a contribution to this project, I certify that:

(a) The contribution was created in whole or in part by me and I

    have the right to submit it under the open source license

    indicated in the file; or

(b) The contribution is based upon previous work that, to the best

    of my knowledge, is covered under an appropriate open source

    license and I have the right under that license to submit that

    work with modifications, whether created in whole or in part

    by me, under the same open source license (unless I am

    permitted to submit under a different license), as indicated

    in the file; or

(c) The contribution was provided directly to me by some other

    person who certified (a), (b) or (c) and I have not modified

    it.

(d) I understand and agree that this project and the contribution

    are public and that a record of the contribution (including all

    personal information I submit with it, including my sign-off) is

    maintained indefinitely and may be redistributed consistent with

    this project or the open source license(s) involved.

Best regards,
Alexander

Alexander von Klinski
Geschäftsstellenleiter Berlin
Vice President - Mobile Computing & eID

Bardenheuer GmbH (ALTEN Group)
Siemensdamm 50
D - 13629 Berlin

Tel:        +49 (0)30 - 43 09 45 9 - 0
Fax:       +49 (0)30 - 43 09 45 9 - 9
Mobil:    +49 (0)172- 388 75 06
E-Mail:  alexander.von-klinski at bardenheuer.de<mailto:alexander.von-klinski at bardenheuer.de>
Web:    http://www.bardenheuer.de<http://www.bardenheuer.de/>
Geschäftsführer: Yves-Antoine Brun
Registergericht: München
Registriernummer: HRB 107560
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 1670 1468 5

Hauptsitz: Bardenheuer GmbH, Elsenheimerstraße 47a, 80687 München
Amtsgericht München, HRB 107560, Geschäftsführer: Yves-Antoine Brun

Diese Email und hiermit übertragene Dokumente sind vertraulich und nur für den Gebrauch der Person oder Organisation bestimmt, an die sie adressiert wurden. Es können vertrauliche oder von der Bekanntmachung ausgeschlossene Informationen enthalten sein. Falls Sie diese Email irrtümlich erhalten haben, benachrichtigen Sie bitte den Absender und löschen Sie diese Email aus Ihrem System ohne sie zu kopieren. Sie sind nicht zum Lesen, Kopieren oder Weitergeben dieser Email oder eines Teils dieser berechtigt.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. It may constitute information that is privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclose. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system without copying it. You are not authorized to read, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.